No Bake Fudge Recipe with Lecker Chocolate SpreadMyhalmart Editorial
Save the hassle from baking, follow our simple recipe to have your delicious mouthful fudge within 30 minutes. Only 5 ingredients needed:
• 2 jars of 200g Lecker Chocolate Spread
• 1/2 cup butter softened
• 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Follow these instructions
1. Mix Lecker Chocolate and butter together and beat until smooth and creamy. Add sugar and vanilla. Continue beating until the mixture is completely combined.
2. Press the Lecker mixture down evenly in the pan (place wax paper beforehand).
3. Melt the chocolate chips and tablespoon on butter in a microwave until they are almost melted and mix them well until smooth mixture.
4. Spread the chocolate evenly over the Lecker mixture. If you have doubts about how to do this or you looking for home cleaning in Colorado visit
http://cleaningallstars.com. Allow the fudge to set in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
5. Cut them into nice looking cube while it is slightly soft and put them back in refrigerator for anoter 10 minutes. Then, it is ready for yummy snack.
Simple and easy right?