- Reviews (0)
- More Offers
Nova Fish Oil is formulated with natural triglyceride form of the Omega-3 DHA and EPA. Delivering each dose in a smaller softgel size, packed in a high 58.3% Omega-3 content and designed with ACTISOF technology to improve absorption, Nova Fish Oil gives you more Omega-3 value in every softgel.
Nova Fish Oil contains the highest pharmaceutical grade triglyceride fish oil obtained from Wild Alaskan Salmon. This triple-molecularly distilled fish oil contains an optimum concentrations of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA). An approved claim by the European Food and Safety Authority (EFSA) mentioned that a minimum of 250 mg of EPA & DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal cardiac function.
- ACTISOF for improved absorption
- Natural, triglyceride form
- High Omega-3 content
- Small and easy to swallow
Each tablet contains:
Fish Oil 600 mg
(Providing Omega-3 Triglycerides 350mg of EPA and DHA)
*Source of gelatin is derived from bovine
Directions for Use:
- Adults: 2 softgels to be taken daily, after meal or as directed by your pharmacist or physician.
- Safety during pregnancy cannot be established due to insufficient reliable data.
- If symptoms persist, please consult a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.