- Reviews (0)
- More Offers
Misai Kucing is a medicinal herb found mainly throughout South East Asia and tropical Australia which
can grow to a height of 1.5m. Misai Kuching is also known as Kumis kucing, Javatee, Lamiaceae, Indisher Nierentee, Feuilles de Barbiflore, Java Tea, Kidney Tea, KoemisKoetjing and Yaa Nuat Maeo In Malaysia, it is popularly known as Misai Kucing in lay man’s term. The reason the plant is named Misai Kucing (Cat’s whiskers) is because of its flower’s fine filaments that resembles cat’s whiskers.
- No additive
- No preservative
- No Coloring
Misai Kucing is able to treat the following conditions effectively;
- Kidney stones. It is very useful for flushing the kidneys and urinary tract. It also relieves spasms of the smooth muscle in the walls of the internal organs, making it valuable for gallbladder problems.
- Urinary tract infections. Misai Kucing has the anti-bacterial and anti-fungalproperties. Thus, drinking
Misai Kucing tea is able to treat urinary tract infections.
- Rheumatism and gout. Rheumatism and gout are the bane of many elderly in this modern age due to
increased meat/protein consumption and a sedentary life. These conditions involve a build-up of acid
and metabolic wastes within the muscles and joints. This leads to reduced circulation around joint which
results in painful swelling in addition, in time may lead to joint destruction. By consuming Misai Kucing,
it is able to help to remove the metabolic waster from our body and thus relieving rheumatism.
- Circulatory disorders. Misai Kucing is the remedy for blood vessels and circulatory problems.
- Diabetes. Misai Kucing is able to help to stabilize a diabetic’s sugar levels.
- High blood pressure. Misai Kucing inhibits blood platelet from sticking together. It is also used to
reduce cholesterol and high blood pressure.
- Inflamation. Misai Kucing has anti inflammatory and anti alergic properties that can help to reduce swelling.
Besides, Misai Kucing is also rich in antioxidant that is important to protect cells from the damaging
effects of free radicals.
Directions of Use:
- Steep tea sachet in hot water cup for 5 minutes.
- Best taken hot and unsweetened.
- One tea sachet can make up to 1000ml or 4 cups of tea.
Once opened, store in cool dry place.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.