- Reviews (0)
- More Offers
Baraka Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) is spiced with cardamom to experience a rich spicy flavour. The oil is carefully produced using traditional methods of production, retaining all the healthy qualities enjoyed in this completely natural oil.
Baraka VCO is contains more than 64% of medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs). Approximately 76% of MCFAs in VCO fats are Lauric Acid.
- Product of Sri Lanka.
- Halal Certified by HAC ( RECOGNISED FOREIGN HALAL CERTIFICATION BODIES & AUTHORITIES BY JAKIM)
- GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000 & ISO 14001 certified company.
Features and Benefits:
- Brings out a special enticing aroma with the goodness of cardamom.
- It is highly heat resistant making it a safe cooking agent.
- It enhances the natural flavours.
- It enhances the quality of cooking and is ideal for deep frying and salad dressings.
Virgin Coconut Oil and Cardamom
|Trans Fatty Acid (g)||Nil|
- Store product in cool and dry place.
- Keep away from sunlight.
- VCO will start to liquefy in 18°C and be fully liquefied in 24°C.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.