HalQuest Halal Assurance System Book
Offer Ends In:
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- More Offers
The content of this book mainly focus on standard of Halal Assurance System (HAS). HAS is an integral part of a company’s Halal integrity. With HAS, the level of products and service reliability and consumer confidence will increase, knowing that Halal is adopted systematically and according to Shariah law. This book will help Foodservice managers and food producers in creating HAS system within their organization.
Features & Benefits:
- Provide halal risk analysis guidelines
- Further elaboration of each steps in halal assurance system development
- Comprehensive example of halal manual
- Addition Halal Critical Point (HCP) visual signage
- Simplified and easy to understand chapter
Ahmad Sahir Jais is a Lecterur/Head of Program for Diploma in Foodservice (Halal Practice) in Politeknik Merlimau Melaka. With 12 years, of teaching experience he specializes in Food Service Management, culinary and halal training. He is also a certified Halal Trainer recognized by Halal Industry Development Corporation (HDC).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.