- Reviews (0)
- More Offers
Baraka Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) is carefully produced from the finest organically grown coconuts in Sri Lanka. Using traditional methods of production, all the healthy qualities enjoyed in this completely natural and exceptional oil are retained. It is 100% pure oil that retains the fresh taste and scents of coconuts, containing more than 92% of medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs).
Baraka VCO is 100% cholesterol free with no further refining process, no chemicals added, no bleaching, no deodorization, no hydrogenation and no addition of GMO (genetically modified organism).IIt is nutritious with high heat resistant making it a safe cooking agent to enhance your cooking, and helps you lead a healthier lifestyle.
- Product of Sri Lanka.
- Halal Certified by HAC ( RECOGNISED FOREIGN HALAL CERTIFICATION BODIES & AUTHORITIES BY JAKIM)
- GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000 & ISO 14001 certified company.
Features and Benefits:
- Rich in Lauric Acid
- Cholesterol free
- Naturally sugar free
- Rich in Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT)
- Energy boosting
- Flavour enhancing
- No additives
- No preservatives
Virgin Coconut Oil
|Per 100g||Per 15g|
Caprylic C8 (g)
Capric C10 (g)
Lauric C12 (g)
Myristic C14 (g)
Palmatic C16 (g)
Stearic C18 (g)
|Monounsaturated – Oleic Acid (g)||4.6||0.7|
|Polyunsaturated – Linoleic Acid (g)||0.7||0.1|
|Trans Fatty Acid (g)||Nil||Nil|
|Vitamin D (mcg)||14.0||2.1|
|Vitamin E (mg)||6.5||0.9|
- Use for baking, frying, roasting, flavoring.
- Try in beverage or smoothies.
- Store product in cool and dry place.
- VCO will start to liquefy in 18°C and be fully liquefied in 24°C.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.